Love art, culture and learning? Become a Jewish Museum of Australia member to access discounts across our temporary exhibitions, events, courses and shop – as well as invitations to exclusive viewings and events.
You will receive:
- Invitations to exclusive exhibition viewings and special events
- Member-only shopping events online and onsite for our store and programs
- Exclusive first opportunities to purchase tickets to events, programs and flagship exhibitions
- 10% discount in the Museum Shop
- 10% discount on temporary exhibitions, events, programs & courses
- Subscription to our fortnightly e-news featuring unique arts, community and culture offers
- Subscription to ILLUMINATE the Jewish Museum’s new print magazine, extending conversations of art and culture: published twice a year in Winter and Summer
- Reciprocal free entry to the Sydney Jewish Museum
Become a member or renew your membership
If you would like to become a member, renew your membership or buy a gift membership for someone you love, please click here.
Please note that general Jewish Museum of Australia membership, the type specified here, does not connote Membership in a constitutional sense or the transference of such rights.
Image: Marie-Luise Skibbe, installation view of HELMUT NEWTON: In Focus, Jewish Museum of Australia, Melbourne, 2022
- Family $110 (two adults and three children, up to 16 years old)
- Individual $75
- Friends $100 (you plus one)
- Concession $40 (full-time students and holders of a valid Centrelink, Healthcare, Pension, Seniors or Veterans Affairs Card)
If you are a Jewish Museum Volunteer you are eligible for a concession priced membership.
- Inspire $500+ ($450 of your membership fee is tax deductible and includes a Family Membership)
- Innovate $1,000+ ($950 of your membership fee is tax deductible and includes a Family Membership)
- Illuminate $2,000+ ($1,950 of your membership fee is tax deductible and includes a Family Membership)
- Corporate starts from $3,500 and includes 10 x tickets to flagship exhibition and other associated events, association and branding benefits, and opportunities to host private events at the Museum. Contact us for more information about how a Corporate Membership could benefit your organisation.